About SYTYCDism

SYTYCDism is your #1 source for everything So You Think You Can Dance! Here you will find comprehensive updates on all the seasons. Enjoy the love for dance and please be respectful to all the dancers! We reserve the right to censor and remove any comments that are deemed inappropriate towards any dancer.
This blog is absolutely unofficial and has no connection to Fox Network, Dick Clark Productions, 19 Entertainmen, or anyone else involved in the production of So You Think You Can Dance.

July 21, 2009

SYTYCDism Exclusive: 30 Minutes with Mark Kanemura (An Interview)



Lindork and I interviewed Mark Kanemura (S4) today about a lot of things, ranging from season six to the 100th episode to the LA weather. It was a nice post-SYTYCD interview in my opinion, and our very first try at a 100% internet video conference!

Here's the backstory!

It starts out like this first: Linda's birthday is on Saturday and for an early birthday gift, I decided I would get her an interview with Mark Kanemura, one of her favorite SYTYCD contestants EVER. I told her I was writing her a birthday song to sing. I kept giving her subtle hints that she would run into a SYTYCD person and that she should prepare questions to ask. (Linda is an aspiring journalist.) I got everything set up, Mark and I were having fun planning this!!! It was a lot of fun, but unfortunately I forgot to record the input audio from my side, so my actual talking can't really be heard.








Uploaded by SYTYCDism.

Stay tuned for more exclusive interviews from SYTYCDism!!! We're currently scheduling interviews with new choreographer Joey Dowling, Allison Holker (S2), Jaimie Goodwin (S3), Chelsie Hightower (S4), and Randi Evans (S5)! Anyone with more connections to dancers and can get us interviews, please email us at sytycdism@gmail.com!